Garlic and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes
* 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
* 1 cup ham, chopped
* 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
* 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
* 6 medium potatoes
* ½ cup butter, melted
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 tsp ground black pepper
1) Pre-heat oven to 400˚F.
2) Mix together cheese, ham, garlic and parsley in a bowl; set aside.
3) Place 1 chopstick on each side of the potato. Thinly slice potato crosswise, stopping when the knife hits the chopsticks, creating uniform slices. Dip in melted butter and place in a baking dish. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
4) Remove potatoes from oven. Fill spaces in between slices with cheese ham mixture. Drizzle with remaining melted butter and bake again, uncovered, until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.