Vegetable Lo Mein
* 2 tbsp soy sauce (or more, to taste)
* 2 tsp sugar
* 1 tsp sesame oil
* ½ tsp ginger, minced
* ½ kilo egg noodles
* water (for boiling)
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
* 1 medium carrot, julienned
* ½ cup snow peas
* salt (to season)
* pepper (to season)
1) In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and ginger. Set aside.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
3) Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic, bell pepper and carrots. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, for about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in snow peas and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Stir in egg noodles, and soy sauce mixture, and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.