Longganisa and Caramelized Onions Pizza
* ¼ cup tomato pizza sauce
* ¾ cup cheddar cheese, grated
* 250 grams vigan longganisa, casings removed and crumbled and cooked
* ¼ cup caramelized onions
* 1 (10-inch) ready-made pizza crust
1) Slice 1 cup of white onions and cook over low heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until dark brown. Set aside.
2) Top prepared crust with tomato pizza sauce, cheddar cheese, vigan longganisa and caramelized onions. Bake in an oven pre-heated to 500˚F for 6 minutes. Serve immediately.