Cereal Crusted Fried Chicken
* 4 (100 gram) fillets chicken breast, skinless
* ½ tsp dried oregano
* salt (to taste)
* black pepper (to taste)
* 2 large eggs, beaten
* 2 cups rice flour
* 2 cups cornflakes, crushed
* vegetable oil (to fry)
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp gochujang (hot pepper taste)
1) Place chicken between 2 sheets plastic wrap. Pound fillets until ¼-inch thick using a rolling pin or meat mallet. Season with dried oregano, salt and pepper.
2) Place eggs in a bowl, rice flour on a plate, and cornflakes on another plate.
3) Dip chicken in egg, then dredge in rice flour, shaking off excess. Dip chicken again in egg, then coat with cornflakes. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
4) Meanwhile, heat ½ inch oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Carefully add chicken to pan. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn and cook the other side for 2 to 3 more minutes. Drain on a wire rack. Do not overcrowd pan; cook in batches, if needed.
5) Make the chili-mayo dip: Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Serve on the side.