Potato Cheese Balls
* 4 large potatoes, peeled
* 2 tbsp butter
* 2 tbsp milk
* ¼ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp ground black pepper
* 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced
* 1 ½ cups breadcrumbs
1) Pre-heat oven to 375˚F.
2) Boil potatoes in a medium pot until very tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl.
3) Add butter and milk to potatoes, mash using a fork or potato masher until very smooth. Add more butter, if needed. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Scoop out 2 tablespoons mashed potatoes. Place a cheese cube in the center. Shape into a ball, enclosing cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
5) Roll balls in breadcrumbs and place on a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
6) Bake for 15 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.