Baked BLT Dip
* 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
* 1 (150 gram) pack cream cheese
* 1 (240 gram) pack sour cream
* 3 tbsp mayonnaise
* 1 tsp ground black pepper
* 5 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
* 4 romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
* 1 cup bacon bits, cooked
* nacho chips (to serve)
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F.
2) Place 1 cup cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and black pepper in a bowl; mix well.
3) Arrange tomatoes and lettuce in an 8×6-inch baking dish; reserve some tomatoes and lettuce for topping. Pour in cheese mixture and spread out evenly.
4) Top with remaining cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and bacon bits. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until top is golden and bubbling. Serve warm with chips.