Creamy Shrimp Marinara Spaghetti
* 1 pack Royal® Spaghetti
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 4 tbsp Selecta Butterfresh margarine
* 1 kilogram fresh medium shrimps, shelled
* 1 piece onion, diced
* 2 pieces garlic cloves, minced
* 1 kilo Royal ® Sweet Tomato Basil Spaghetti Sauce
* 2 cups all purpose cream
* ¾ cup salted pasta water
* chili flakes
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* fresh sliced basil
1) Cook Royal® Spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and reserve ¾ cup salted pasta water.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of Selecta Butterfresh Margarine in a skillet over medium high heat, cook shrimp. Cook on one side for about 1 minute or until shrimps turn pink. While it cooks, season with chili flakes, salt and pepper. When pink, turn over to the other side and cook for 1 minute. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
4) Pour Royal ®Sweet Tomato Basil Spaghetti Sauce and ½ cup reserved pasta water. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Remove from heat and stir in cream. Season with pepper. If sauce is still thick, put back on heat and add the remaining ¼ cup of reserved pasta water to thin the sauce. Remove from heat and add the shrimps, basil and cooked pasta. Serve immediately.