Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
* 4 (85-gram) thighs chicken, boneless and skinless
* salt (to taste)
* black pepper (to taste)
* 2 tbsp all purpose flour
* 1 large egg, beaten lightly
* ¾ cup Japanese breadcrumbs
* 2 tbsp vegetable oil
* 3 tbsp hot sauce
* 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
* ¾ cup celery, sliced, thin strips
* ¾ cup carrots, sliced, thin strips
* ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
* 2 tbsp sour cream
* 4 hamburger buns
1) Season chicken with salt and pepper; let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, place flour, egg and breadcrumbs in three separate shallow bowls.
3) Dredge each thigh in flour, dip in egg, then coat with breadcrumbs, shaking off any excess.
4) Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Drain chicken on a wire rack.
5) Mix hot sauce and butter in a large shallow bowl. Toss in chicken. Set aside.
6) Toss together celery, carrots, blue cheese and sour cream cheese in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
7) Sandwich a chicken fillet and 1/3 cup vegetable mixture between each bun.