Apple and Berry Crumble
* 2 cups all purpose flour
* ½ cup brown sugar
* 1 cup unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
* 1 tsp coarse salt
* 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
* 2 gala apples, peeled, cored and cubed
* 1 cup frozen strawberries
* 1 clove frozen mixed berries
* ¼ cup all purpose flour
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Grease a 9-inch oven-safe pie plate.
2) Make the crumble: Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl using your hands, pressing butter into dry ingredients, until mixture resembles coarse sand. Set aside in the refrigerator.
3) Make the filling: Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Transfer fruit mixture into the prepared pie plate and scatter crumble topping over.
4) Bake for 35 minutes or until filling is bubbling and top is golden brown. Cool slightly before serving. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.