Tuna and Cheese Sandwich
* 6 pieces white bread
* 1 can (180 gram) tuna in water, drained
* 1 tbsp celery, chopped
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 3 slices cheddar cheese
* black olives, sliced
* ½ small red bell pepper, sliced into long strips
* ½ small green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
1) Freeze bread slices for 1 hour or until stiff but not frozen.
2) Meanwhile, mix together tuna, celery, onions and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3) Remove bread from freezer. Put a bread slice on top of another one. Using a paring knife, cut out a fish shape. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
4) Sandwich tuna filling and a cheese slice between 2 bread slices. Decorate top of sandwich with olives for the eyes, a red bell pepper strip for the gills, and green bell pepper pieces for the tail. Repeat to make 2 more fish sandwiches.