Ube Lychee Cream Pie
* 1 cup canned lychees, pureed in a blender
* 1 1/3 cup crushed biscuits
* 1 1/3 cup butter, melted
* 2 tbsp sugar
* 8 tbsp gelatin
* 1 pack Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream, chilled
* 2/3 cups Alaska Sweet Milk, chilled, divided into two servings
* 6 tbsp coconut cream
* ½ cup ube halaya
* 6 tsp to ¼ cup Alaska Condensada
1) Combine the crushed biscuits, melted butter, and sugar then firmly pat on the bottom of a rectangular dish or 7-8 inch round springform pan. Set aside.
2) Sprinkle the gelatin over 2/3 cups of Alaska Sweet Milk in a small bowl and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
3) In a medium saucepan, combine Alaska Crema, Alaska Condensada, pureed lychees, coconut cream, and the remaining 1/3 cup of Alaska Sweet Milk.
4) Heat the mixture until almost boiling, then remove from the heat.
5) Stir in the gelatin and milk mixture until completely dissolved. Let it cool for at least 5 minutes then pour mixture over prepared crust.
6) Refrigerate until almost firm then top with ube halaya.
7) Top with Alaska Whipped Cream and serve until completely firm.