Alaska Crema Creamy Malunggay Pesto and Chicken Pasta
* ½ kg fettuccini pasta
* 1 cup malunggay leaves
* ½ cup fresh basil
* ¼ cup grated cheese
* 1 tbsp roasted peanuts without skin
* 1 clove garlic
* ½ cup olive oil
* 1 cup Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream
* 2 cups chicken breast, cut into cubes
* 1 pack breading mix
* ½ cup cooking oil
* salt and pepper (to taste)
1) Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain well and set aside.
2) Make the pesto by combining malunggay leaves, basil, cheese, peanuts, garlic, Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream, and olive oil in a blender. Blend until smooth.
3) Coat chicken breast with the breading mixture and fry in cooking oil until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
4) In a hot pan, cook pesto mixture for 2-3 minutes. Add in pasta and chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper.