Fusilli Topped with Chocolate Pecan Sauce
* 4 cups fusilli pasta
* 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted slightly
* 2 cups brown sugar
* 1 stick unsalted butter
* 2 cups dark chocolate pieces
* 2 cups all purpose cream
* 1 cup fruits (as garnish)
1) In a pot, boil water and add a pinch of salt. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain then set aside.
2) In a pan, add butter and 1 cup brown sugar then mix until well incorporated. Add the pecans and give it a quick stir and set aside.
3) In a double boiler, melt the chocolate then add the cream, and lastly 1 cup of brown sugar. Make sure the mixture is well blended. Add in the pasta and give it a quick toss.
4) In a serving plate, coat the bottom generously with all purpose cream. Add one serving of the cooked pasta, add in a spoon full of the chocolate mixture. And add the pecan mixture on top. Garnish with your favorite fruits.