* 2 cups sliced skinless chicken thigh fillets
* 2 stalks leeks (green parts only), sliced
* 4 round slices ginger
* 3 tbsp Chinese soy sauce
* 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
* 1 ½ tbsp grated ginger
* 2 tbsp sliced leeks
* ½ tbsp chopped white onions
* 1 tsp chopped garlic
* salt and pepper
* toasted sesame seeds (to garnish)
* sliced leeks (to garnish)
* cilantro leaves (to garnish)
1) Make the chicken: Place chicken, leeks, ginger and enough water to cover chicken in a microwaveable bowl. Cover and zap in the microwave on high for 5 minutes. Discard liquid, reserving about 3 tablespoons.
2) Add soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, leeks, onions, garlic and reserved liquid; mix well. Microwave for 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with sesame seeds, leeks and cilantro.