* ½ cup butter
* 1 cup sugar
* 2 pcs eggs
* 2 cups all purpose flour
* 3 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp lemon or calamansi powder
* 1 ½ cups ripe bananas (mashed)
1) Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Whisk in dry ingredients. Fold in lemon juice and mashed bananas.
2) Pour batter using a scooping spoon into a cupcake pan.
3) Bake at 325˚F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden on the sides.
4) Take out from the oven and let sit for a couple of minutes or you can eat and serve right away.