* 2 cups glutinous rice (malagkit)
* 1 cup white rice
* 250 grams pork belly strips
* 250 grams pork liver, sliced
* 250 grams shrimps, shelled with heads and tails removed
* 1 piece chorizo de bilbao, sliced
* 1 piece red bell pepper
* 150 grams raisins
* 2 pieces onions
* 5 cloves garlic, crushed
* 2 pieces hard boiled eggs, sliced (for garnish)
* 2 tbsp turmeric powder
* 1 ¼ cups of chicken (or pork broth)
* 1 ¼ cups shrimp broth (or water)
* salt (to taste)
* pepper (to taste)
1) Combine glutinous rice and white rice in a rice cooker. Wash once and add 2 ½ cups of chicken and shrimp broth. Pour turmeric powder, mix well and cook. Once cooked, set aside.
2) In a large pan or wok, sauté onion and garlic. Add the pork belly slices and pork liver slices. Continue sautéing for 3 to 5 minutes, then add chorizo de bilbao, bell pepper, chick peas and raisins. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add the cooked sticky rice and carefully mix well. Cover and let simmer in a low heat for about 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Transfer in a serving plate and garnish with sliced hard boiled eggs. Serve and enjoy!