Steamed Choco Graham Matcha Cake
* 2 tsp matcha powder
* 1 (300 mL) can condensed milk
* 2 drops vanilla extract
* 2 tbsp all purpose flour
* 1 pc medium sized fresh egg
* 1 bar cheddar cheese slice
* 1 pack (200 gram) pancake mix
* 1 small package crushed chocolate grahams
* 2 tbsp (60 mL) butter for greasing pan
* 3 tbsp trail mix
1) For the base mixture, combine egg yolk and crushed graham cracker in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons condensed milk and set aside.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the pancake mix, beaten egg white, ,milk, cheese and vanilla. Set aside.
3) Mix the matcha powder, remaining condensed milk, vanilla and flour in a pan. Heat with constant stirring until it forms into a paste.
4) On a greased aluminum container, sprinkle dried fruits and nuts (trail mix). Pour the chocolate graham mixture.
5) Add the matcha mixture.
6) And lastly, add the third layer, the pancake mixture.
7) Steam for 15 minutes or until it is done.