Meatballs in Pineapple Barbecue Sauce
* 1 kilo ground beef
*1 ½ cups instant mashed potatoes
* 2 tsp salt
* pinch of freshly ground pepper
* ¼ cup bottled barbecue sauce
* 1 (227 gram) can pineapple tidbits
1) Mix together ground beef, instant mashed potatoes, salt and a pinch of freshly ground pepper. Add bottled barbecue sauce; mix well.
2) Shape mixture into a 1 ½ to 2-inch balls and place, 1 inch apart, on greased baking pans. Bake at 375˚F to 400˚F for 10 minutes.
3) Mix together bottled barbecue sauce and pineapple tidbits (including syrup). Pour over meatballs. Bake for 10 more minutes. Serve hot.