Fruit Jelly Graham
* 35 pieces Graham crackers
* 1 cup condensed milk
* 1 (400 mL) can evaporated milk
* 1 pack all purpose cream
* 6 large egg yolks
* 1 can fruit cocktail, drained, syrup reserved
* 6 cups water
* sliced fruits (for topping)
* 2 sachets unflavored gulaman powder
1) Cook egg yolk, evaporated milk, condensed milk and all purpose cream in low heat, stirring continuously using a wire whisk until thick. Turn off heat, set aside and let it cool.
2) In your prepared container, layer your graham in the bottom then spread egg-milk mixture, (3 layer altering with egg-milk mixture), then top it with fruit cocktail and sliced fresh fruits. Set aside.
3) For your jelly/gulaman: Cook unflavored gulaman in water and fruit cocktail syrup. Turn off heat then let it sit for 1 minute then pour in your layered graham. Chill for 1 hour and serve!