Chicken Barbecue with Peanut Sauce
* 500 grams chicken thigh fillets, cubed
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* ¼ cup bottled Asian dressing
* ¼ cup peanut butter
* cilantro (for garnish)
1) Season chicken thigh fillets with salt and pepper. Thread chicken onto sewers, 3 to 4 pieces per stick. Marinate in bottled Asian salad dressing for 30 minutes. Grill skewers over high heat, about 2 minutes per side.
2) Mix peanut butter and bottled Asian dressing. Dilute with water, if needed. Drizzle over skewers. Garnish with cilantro (wansoy) leaves.