Homemade Skinless Chicken Longganisa
* ½ cup brown sugar
* 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
* 4 tsp fine salt
* 2 tbsp liquid seasoning
* 1 tbsp hot sauce
* 1 tbsp garlic, minced
* 1 tsp freshly cracked black peppercorns
* 1 kilo ground chicken
* 200 grams ground pork fat
* vegetable oil (for frying)
* garlic rice and scrambled eggs (to serve) , optional
1) Make the marinade: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
2) Add ground chicken and pork fat; mix thoroughly by hand. Form into thin logs and wrap each sausage in wax paper, if desired. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Drain marinade, place sausages in a covered container and store in the freezer until ready to cook.
3) When ready to cook, thaw sausages. Heat about 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan. Fry a few sausages at a time for 6 to 8 minutes or until sausages are cooked through. Serve with garlic rice and scrambled eggs, if desired.