Coffee and Marshmallow Brownie Cups
* ¼ cup butter, plus 1 tbsp
* 1 ½ ounces unsweetened chocolate (about ¼ cup)
* 1 tbsp ground or instant coffee
* 1 large egg
* ½ cup sugar
* ½ tsp vanilla extract
* ¼ cup all purpose flour
* ¼ tsp baking powder
* ½ tsp salt
* mini marshmallows (to top)
1) Brush 2 (3 ½-inch) ramekins with 1 tbsp butter.
2) Place remaining butter and chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 15 seconds. Stir then repeat process until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in ground coffee.
3) Combine egg, sugar and vanilla in another bowl. Slowly stir in chocolate mixture.
4) Combine flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl; mix well. Add chocolate mixture to the flour mixture, ¼ cup at a time. Mix until well combined.
5) Divide batter between prepared ramekins then top with marshmallows. Zap in the microwave on high for 4 ½ to 5 minutes or until cooked. Serve immediately.