* 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
* ½ tbsp baking powder
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ cup butter, cubed
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* ½ 5-ounce can condensed milk
* 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2) Combine all purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir well; set aside.
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar together on medium speed. Mix batter until pale yellow in color, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix. Add condensed milk.
5) Bring mixer speed to low. Add the flour mixture gradually.
6) Add ¾ cup grated cheese. Mix well until combined.
7) Scoop batter onto prepared muffin tin until cups are ¾ full. Top each cupcake with 1 to 2 teaspoons grated cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
8) Remove pan from oven. Let cool completely on a wire rack before serving.