Pan-Fried Sole Fillets
* 4 tbsp all purpose flour
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* 2 fillets sole fish, around 400 grams total
* 4 tbsp butter
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 1 ½ tbsp capers
* juice from 1 lemon
* parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1) Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge fish fillets in seasoned flour. Set aside.
2) Melt butter and heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once bubbling, add fish. Cook until lightly golden, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
3) Add capers and cook for about 30 seconds. Add lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Transfer fish to a serving platter and drizzle with caper butter. Garnish with parsley.