Caramelized Fruits a la Mode
* 2 fresh peaches, halved and seeded
* 1 cup grapes, halved and seeded
* ½ pineapple, peeled and sliced into rounds
* 1/3 cup brown sugar, plus more if needed
* vanilla ice cream and nuts
1) Pre-heat a toaster oven or broiler on high. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Press cut side of peaches, grapes and pineapples onto sugar. Place fruits on prepared baking sheet, sugar side up.
3) Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until sugar is melted and bubbling. Remove from oven and portion among bowls. Top with ice cream and chopped nuts before serving.