Red Wine Hot Chocolate
* 2 tbsp ground tablea chocolate
* ½ cup full cream milk
* 1 tbsp brown sugar
* pinch of salt
* 1/3 cup red wine (use Argentinian Malbec)
1) Dissolve 2 tablespoons of ground tablea in around 3 tablespoons of hot water until it forms a thick but spreadable paste.
2) In a small saucepan, scald ½ cup of full cream milk, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (or to taste) and a pinch of salt. Add the tablea paste and whisk until dissolved. The tsokolate should be thick and frothy.
3) Add 1/3 cup of red wine and serve right away.