Black Forest Icebox Cake
* 9 pcs chocolate Graham crackers
* ½ cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
* ½ cup fresh cherries, chopped
* ¼ cup dark chocolate, shaved
1) Whip heavy cream into stiff peaks. Set aside.
2) Layer graham crackers into a 5×5-inch pan. Spread ¼ cup of cream over it and layer with ¼ cup cherries. Sprinkle shaved dark chocolate on top. Repeat layers one more time and garnish with whole cherries and more dark chocolate.
3) Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm before serving.