Pork Adobo Flakes
* 2 cups leftover adobo meat
* 2 tbsp leftover adobo sauce
* 2 tbsp canola oil
* rice, fried garlic, tomatoes and spring onions (to serve)
1) Remove meat from the sauce and shred the meat with your fingers, gently pulling apart the meat fibers. Set aside.
2) Heat oil over medium heat on a frying pan. Add shredded adobo meat and adobo sauce and sauté. Fry meat until brown and crispy. Let drain on paper towels before serving. Serve with rice, fried garlic, tomatoes and spring onions.