* ¾ cup milk
* 1 pc egg
* 1 cup all purpose flour
* ½ tsp baking powder
* ¼ tsp salt
* 1 tbsp sugar
* oil (for frying)
* confectioners’ sugar
* ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, melted
* 1 tbsp butter
* mangoes, cubed
* toasted almonds
* whipped cream
1) In a bowl, blend milk with egg and vanilla.
2) In another bowl, combine flour, salt and sugar.
3) Add the liquid ingredients to the flour mixture and mixture until smooth. Transfer mixture to a plastic squeeze bottle.
4) Heat oil in a 6-inch pan. Squeeze out the batter starting from the center of the pan going out forming concentric circles or a spider web pattern. Fry until golden brown. Carefully flip to brown the other side. Drain on paper towels.
5) Arrange funnel cakes on plates then dust with confectioners’ sugar. Drizzle with chocolate hazelnut spread and top with mangoes, almonds and whipped cream. Serve while hot and crisp.