Parmesan Chicken on Pasta
* 4 pcs boneless skinless chicken breasts (around 1 kilo)
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 cup bread crumbs
* ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
* 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
* 500 grams spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
* 3 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
1) Pre-heat oven to 400˚F.
2) Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs, turning each piece over to evenly coat both sides of each chicken breast. Place in 13×9-inch pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
3) Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done at 165˚F. Once cooked, top with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake for another 5 minutes.
4) In a separate pan, heat spaghetti sauce and remove from heat. Toss spaghetti with sauce and place in a plate. Top with baked chicken and with more parmesan cheese (if desired).