* 1 cup crushed graham crackers
* ¼ cup butter melted
* 2 tbsp white sugar
* 250 grams cream cheese, at room temperature
* ½ cup sugar
* 2 eggs
* ½ cup heavy cream
* juice from half a lemon
* 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
* ready-made blueberry filling (for the topping)
1) Make the crust: Combine crushed graham, sugar, and butter in a bowl. Transfer to a greased and lined 6-inch round springform pan. Pat down evenly to form the crust then chill in the refrigerator.
2) Make the filling: Beat cream cheese in a bowl and add sugar. Add eggs one at a time then add heavy cream, lemon juice, and flour. Mix until well-combined.
3) Pour the filling onto the chilled crust and bake in a waterbath at 400°F for 10 minutes. Lower heat at 325°F for another 30-40 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the cake inside the oven for 1 hour. Take the cheesecake out of the oven and allow to completely cool.
4) Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours before serving.
5) When ready to serve, top the cheesecake with blueberry filling.