Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups
* butter (to grease)
* ½ cup jamon serrano, chopped
* ¼ cup asparagus (bottom part of the spears), chopped
* 6 (1-inch long) spears asparagus
* ¼ cup manchego cheese, grated
* 3 eggs, beaten
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Grease 6 holes of a regular muffin pan with butter; set aside.
2) Combine quinoa, ham, chopped asparagus, tasty cheese and eggs in a bowl; mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3) Pour quinoa mixture into each cup until three-fourths full. Top each cup with asparagus spears and mozzarella cheese.
4) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until mozzarella is golden brown. Transfer quinoa cups to a wire rack and cool slightly before serving.