Glazed Roast Ham
* 1 smoked boneless ham (around 2 kilos)
* ½ cup honey
* 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
* 1 tbsp dried rosemary (or 2 tbsp fresh rosemary)
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Unwrap ham and rinse under cold running water. Place on a rack set on top of a roasting pan. Cover with foil. Bake for 1 hour. Meanwhile, prepare the honey-rosemary glaze: simmer all the ingredients in a saucepot over medium low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Pour glaze over ham and continue roasting for 20 minutes, basting at least twice with the ham drippings in the roasting pan. The ham is done when it registers 160˚F on a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part.
3) Remove ham from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 minutes to allow the juices to set. Serve at room temperature.