No Bake Mango Cheesecake In A Jar
* 225 grams cream cheese, at room temperature
* ¼ cup sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup fresh mango pulp
* ½ tsp unflavored gelatin, bloomed and dissolved
* 100 grams heavy cream, whipped
* 1 cup granola
* chopped mangoes, toasted coconut and pumpkin seeds (for garnish)
1) Beat the cream cheese to soften. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat on medium speed until fluffy.
2) Add the mango pulp and beat until smooth. Add the gelatin and beat until combined. Gently fold in the heavy cream.
3) To assemble: spoon granola into a jar to make a crust at least 1-inch in thickness. Pour mango cheesecake filling to fill the jar. Garnish with chopped mangoes, toasted coconut, and pumpkin seeds. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.