* 3 tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 cup red onions, chopped
* 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
* 1 tbsp sesame oil
* ½ cup Hoisin sauce
* ¼ cup chili garlic sauce
* ½ cup chicken stock
* 1 ¾-kilo portion leftover roast chicken, cubed
* 250 grams pasta noodles, cooked according to package directions
* ½ cup chives, sliced
* ½ cup chives, sliced (for garnish)
* ¼ cup roasted whole peanuts
1) Heat vegetable oil in a pot. Sauté red onions until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until browned. Add sesame oil, hoisin sauce, chili garlic sauce and chicken stock. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Add leftover roast chicken, pasta noodles and chives. Toss until noodles are evenly coated with sauce. Garnish with sliced chives and roasted whole peanuts.