Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
* ½ kilo ground beef
* 3 tbsp taco seasoning (use McCormick)
* 4 pieces flour tortillas (6-inch)
* 1 cup canned pork and beans, drained and sauce reserved for topping
* 1 cup quick-melting cheese, grated
* ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
1) Combine ground beef and taco seasoning in a bowl. Sauté beef in a pan until brown; set aside.
2) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F.
3) Lay 1 tortilla on a small plate. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons cooked beef on top. Top with 3 to 4 tablespoons pork and beans. Roll tightly into a log. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
4) Arrange rolled tortillas on a 6×6-inch baking dish. Drizzle top with reserved pork and beans sauce and sprinkle cheeses over the tortillas.
5) Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.