Banana Split Icebox Cake
* 9 pieces chocolate wafers (use Nissin)
* 1 ½ cups whipped cream
* 1 piece banana, sliced into rounds
* 6 pieces strawberries, halved
* ¼ cup white chocolate chips
* chocolate sauce (for drizzling)
1) Place 3 wafers side by side on a baking sheet or flat plate lined with parchment paper. Spread whipped cream on the wafers.
2) Layer bananas and strawberries on top.
3) Add another layer of wafers. Continue layering cream, fruits and wafers on top of each other until you make 3 layers. Spread whipped cream on top.
4) Arrange remaining fruit on top of the cream. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
5) Drizzle chocolate sauce on top. Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Tip: Use an 8×8-inch pan to make a bigger cake.