Strawberry and Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake
* 3 large marshmallows
* 1 cup Arla Milk Goodness
* 1 cup strawberry ice cream
* 1 tbsp plain yogurt
1) Using a toaster, toast all marshmallows until charred. Freeze the charred marshmallows afterwards.
2) Combine ½ cup Arla Milk Goodness Strawberry and frozen toasted marshmallows in a blender. Blend until they are as pureed as you can get them or preferred.
3) Add remaining Arla Milk Goodness Strawberry , strawberry ice cream and yogurt; blend until combined.
4) Transfer to a glass and top with more toasted marshmallows.