No Bake Cappuccino Cheesecake
* 1 ½ cups Graham cracker crumbs
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, sifted
* ½ cup butter, melted
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 370 mL evaporated milk
* 1 tbsp instant coffee
* pinch of cinnamon
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 ½ tbsp unflavored gelatin
* 3 tbsp cold water
* 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
* 3 egg yolks
* 225 grams cream cheese
1) Combine graham crumbs, sugar, and cocoa in a mixing bowl. Stir in butter and mix until evenly distributed.
2) Press into sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze for 30 minutes.
3) Prepare the filling: In saucepot, whisk together egg yolks and sugar over low heat. Gradually pour in milk and coffee. Cook until thick. Add cinnamon and vanilla.
4) Pour dissolved gelatin into egg mixture. Set aside.
5) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Pour in egg mixture and beat until combined.
6) Fold whipped heavy cream into cold egg mixture. Pour into crust-lined pan. Freeze cheesecake for a few minutes then keep chilled until set.
7) Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.