Tex-Mex Fried Rice
* 2 tbsp vegetable oil
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 medium red onion, chopped
* 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
* 1 cup drained canned corn kernels
* ½ kilo ground beef
* 3 cups day-old white rice
* 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
* juice from 1 lime
* 1 tsp chili powder
* salt and pepper
* ¼ cup chopped cilantro (wansoy) , plus extra leaves for garnish.
1) Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic and onions until golden. Add bell peppers and corn.
2) Add ground beef and cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to remove clumps.
3) Mix in rice. Season with Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, chili powder, salt and pepper.
4) Add cilantro. Mix well. Garnish with more cilantro leaves.