Chicken Pesto Panini
* 1 ¾-kilo portion roast chicken fillets, sliced into thin strips and heated
* 1 tsp basil pesto
* 2 bread slices (white , foccacia or ciabatta)
* lettuce (optional)
* 2 tbsp mayonnaise, olive oil or butter
1) Divide roast chicken fillets into 4 parts. Spread basil pesto on the insides of 2 bread slices (white, foccacia or ciabatta). Place lettuce and 1 part chicken on top of a bread slice. Cover with another bread slice.
2) Spread mayonnaise, olive oil or butter on the outsides of the sandwich. Grill in a panini press or grill pan. Repeat to make 3 more sandwiches.