Mango Float Freezer Cake
* 300 grams broas or lady fingers
* 1 tea bag earl grey tea
* 2 cups hot water
* 4 tsp white sugar
* juice of half a lemon
* 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, crushed
* 100 grams butter
* 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, whipped into stiff peaks
* 4 large mangoes, cubed
* 2 tbsp coconut sugar
1) Make the earl grey tea syrup: Steep earl grey tea in 2 cups of hot water. Discard tea bag and stir in sugar and lemon juice. Set aside and cool to room temperature.
2) Make the graham cracker crust: Melt butter in a saucepan and mix in graham cracker crumbs and coconut sugar. Press evenly onto an 8×5-inch dish and freeze until ready.
3) Make the mango filling: Whip heavy cream into stiff peaks and gently fold in cubed mango pulp.
4) To assemble: Spread one layer of mango filling over the crust. Dip the broas into the tea soaking syrup and layer over the mango filling. Repeat with one more layer of each. Freeze or chill for 3 hours or overnight.