Chicken, Sausage and Spinach Pasta
* 225 grams penne noodles
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 4 (60 gram) fillets skinless chicken thigh, sliced into strips
* 1 (150 gram) Hungarian sausage, sliced on the diagonal
* ½ cup all purpose cream
* 1/3 cup chicken stock
* 3 tbsp cream cheese
* 2 cups spinach leaves
* salt and pepper (to taste)
1) Cook noodles 2 minutes less than package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
3) Add chicken; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add sausage and cook until heated through.
5) Add cream, stock, cream cheese and spinach. Simmer for 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6) Add pasta. Toss until well combined.