Prawns in Orange Sauce
* 2 tbsp unsalted butter
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic
* 1 kilo prawns, back slit and de-veined
* grated zest and juice from 1 navel orange
* squa and pepper (to taste)
* chopped parsley (for garnish)
1) Heat butter and olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic until golden.
2) Add prawns. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until they turn pink and are almost cooked.
3) Add orange zest and juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir to coat prawns with sauce. Add more butter, if desired. Simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.