No Bake Carrot Cake
* ¾ cup all purpose flour
* ¼ cup rice flour
* 2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1 tsp baking powder
* ½ tsp sea salt
* 2 large eggs, beaten
* 1 cup carrots, grated
* 2/3 cup brown sugar
* ½ cup vegetable oil
* 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
For cream-cheese filling:
*100 gram cream cheese, softened
* 2 tbsp powdered sugar, sifted
* ½ tsp vanilla extract
* walnuts, toasted and chopped
1) Pour water into your steamer and bring to a boil. Butter and flour a 7-inch cake pan and set aside. In a small mixing bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder and salt together until well combined. Set aside.
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix the eggs, carrots, sugar, oil and walnuts together until well-combined. Add the flour mixture into the sugar mixture and mix until just combined.
3) Pour batter into prepared cake pan, cover with foil, and steam for 40 to 50 minutes.
4) To make the frosting, stir cream cheese until softened. Add the sugar and stir until combined. Add the vanilla and mix to combine.
5) To assemble: spread cream cheese frosting over cooled cake and garnish with chopped toasted walnuts.