Bacon and Cabbage Frittata
* 2 tbsp oil
* 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped
* ½ cup green peas, frozen and thawed
* ½ cup button mushrooms, drained and sliced
* ¼ cup water
* 1 ½ cup shredded cabbage, packed
* 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
* 4 large eggs
* salt and ground pepper (to taste)
1) Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté; then add garlic and sauté.
2) Stir in green peas and mushrooms. Cook until heated through, stirring. Add water and bring to a boil. Cover and let simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Uncover and add cabbage. Stir to mix and cook until wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in bacon.
4) Beat eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste and pour over cabbage mixture. Stir to distribute. Cover and let cook until center is set. Cut into wedges.