Tuna Fettucine in Brown Butter Sauce
* 250 grams fettucine noodles
* 3 tbsp butter
* 8 fresh sage leaves, stemmed
* 2 cans tuna in oil
* 2 tbsp chicken broth
* 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
* salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook noodles according to package directions.
2) Melt butter over medium low heat. Add and stir sage, cooking until butter is dark amber in color. Set aside sage leaves once they curl up. Toss in tuna.
3) Add stock to butter, followed by pasta and cheese. Toss to coat. Add some pasta water if sauce is too dry.
4) Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with cooked sage leaves and top with more cheese.