* 1 cup fresh milk
* 2 tsp white vinegar or calamansi juice
* 1/3 cup all purpose flour
* 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/3 cup potato starch
* 3 tbsp sugar
* 1 tbsp baking powder
* 1 large egg, beaten
* 2 ½ tbsp butter, melted
* 1 tsp butter
* strawberry syrup (to serve)
1) Combine fresh milk and white vinegar or calamansi juice in a bowl; let mixture sit for 10 minutes.
2) Combine all purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, potato starch, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl; mix well.
3) Add milk, mixture, egg and melted butter; mix until just combined (Note: add a little water if mixture is too thick.)
4) To cook, melt butter on an (8-inch) non stick skillet over very low heat. Ladle pancake batter onto pan. Cook until top is almost dry and no longer shiny. Flip and cook the other side for a few seconds. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with strawberry syrup.