Spicy Ham Pasta
* ½ cup unsalted butter
* 2 cups white onions, chopped
* 1 tsp caraway seeds
* 2 tsp sweet paprika
* 1 tbsp tomato paste
* 1 ½ cup store-bought spaghetti sauce
* 1 (12-ounce) can luncheon meat, cubed and fried
* 200 grams uncooked elbow macaroni
* 3 cups water or chicken stock
* grated cheddar cheese (to serve)
1) Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions until translucent. Add caraway seeds and paprika. Sauté for 2 minutes.
2) Add tomato paste; mix for 1 minute. Add spaghetti sauce; mix well.
3) Add macaroni and water or stock. Lower heat and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Add luncheon meat.
4) Top with cheese. Serve immediately.