Mini Apple Pie
* 1 red apple, cored and sliced very thinly
* 1 tbsp lemon juice
* 2 (2-inch wide) docked puff pastry sheets
* 2 tbsp sugar
* 1 pinch cinnamon sugar
* 1 egg, beaten with 1 tbsp water (egg wash)
1) Core and slice 1 red apple very thinly. Place apple slices, hot water and lemon juice in a bowl; allow apples to soften then drain on paper towels.
2) Place about 10 to 12 apple slices, overlapping each other, on the edge of a 2-inch wide strip docked puff pastry. Sprinkle with sugar and a pinch of cinnamon sugar then fold the other half of the strip over the apples. Starting on one end, roll the pastry to make a rosette.
3) Brush with egg wash. Place on a greased muffin tin. Repeat to make another rosette. Bake rosettes in an oven pre-heated to 375˚F (with a bowl of water placed on the bottom rack) for 40 to 50 minutes.